With a ball anvil and chamfered spindle, the Vernier Ball Micrometer ideal for accurately measuring case neck thicknesses within an accuracy of 0.0001 inch.
- Ideal for accurately measuring case neck thicknesses
- Measure from 0-1" with accuracy within 0.0001"
- Ratchet stop ensures uniform pressure for measurement repeatability
- Spindle lock preserves measurement when removing cartridge case from micrometer
- Baked-enamel finish on C-frame provides durability
- Plastic storage case protects micrometer when not in use